The North Dakota Department of Health’s Community Engagement Unit and Division of Sexually Transmitted and Bloodborne Diseases are excited to host a collaborative learning experience for health professionals of various disciplines. This conference will emphasize how health equity is a core component in all public health programs. Using a health equity lens, priorities and best practices around sexual health and harm reduction will be presented to encourage dialogue and sharing among participants. This conference will serve as a place to engage professionals on ways to address health inequities, share ideas and work together towards eliminating health disparities and achieving optimal health for all North Dakotans.
The planning committee is happy to announce (for 2023) that registration fees for the first 150 participants will be covered, thanks to North Dakota Health and Human Services. When registering, code Meeting2023 will add the discount to your cart. More information will be coming soon and an email blast will be sent once registration is ready! To make sure you don't miss out, add yourself to our mailing list below!
Who Should Attend?
- Promote understanding of Health Equity
- Insight into Health Equity work
- Discuss updates to HIV, STI, Viral Hepatitis and Tuberculosis screening and treatment recommendations, prevention guidelines and other clinical recommendations
- Explore strategies and best practices for providing sexual health and harm reduction services
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Public Health Professionals
- Harm Reduction Professionals
- Organizations Serving or Representing Minority Populations
- Anyone interested in health equity, sexual health or harm reduction
Continuing education will be available from:
- North Dakota Board of Nursing
- North Dakota Board of Addition Counseling Examiners
- North Dakota Board of Social Work Examiners